> Scroll down for map
Learning Spaces for Academic Year 2021/22
- Grade 6 will have their homeroom area/classes on the bridge between divisions.
- Grades 7 and 9 will have their homeroom area/classes in the temporary facilities
- Grades 8 and 10 will have their homeroom area/classes above the Upper School Gym.
- Grades 11 and 12 will have their homeroom area/classes in the remaining, Math, Science and Art wing.
- Learning Support, Music and Drama classes will also be in the temporary structures.
All Upper School (US) students will continue to use our Visual Art, Design and Science facilities in the existing building and the US Gym will be available during break times. Food will be supplied as per usual from the Bistro and Tribune areas and students will be allowed to eat in designated areas. Older students will be allowed to eat off campus.
Offices & Classrooms
In planning for our construction period, we have reconfigured office spaces in our remaining facilities into classrooms. We have also placed as many offices as possible in the temporary spaces to maintain staff presence. All classes maintain our high expectations for learning with full technology tools implementation, ergonomic furniture and a new feature, air purification systems. We have also expanded toilet facilities and our new clusters allow for any response necessary to pandemic possibilities.
We have worked with students last spring to design our temporary spaces to maximize our collaborative learning aspirations seen in the plans for our new facility and we will be working with the students this fall to design and beautify our temporary classroom and recreation areas.